"By abstracting the beauty in my surroundings through forms, color, and intuitive marks I move away from a world of predefined objects; I express my personal vision of the world."
- Marianne is an oil painter. Her style is termed abstract impressionism.
- She boldly paints traditional subjects with a contemporary flair.
- Marianne has been the creative director of MG Painting & Design since 2006.
- Marianne is of French culture, her work is infused with a Mediterranean light.
- Craighead Green Gallery of the Dallas Design District has represented Marianne since 2012.
- She had several Solo Shows in DC and recently at Craighead Green Gallery in 2016.
- She has a large following in Dallas, DC, and in Europe.
- She currently works in her Dallas Deep Ellum Studio at the Continental Gin Building.
- Marianne earned her undergraduate degree at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Marianne earned her Master of Fine Arts at Parsons School of Art and Design in NYC.
- She has been teaching art to children and adults since 2000.
- Grew up in a multicultural, French-speaking home in Maryland ten minutes from DC.
- She currently lives with her husband, her two teenagers, and her dog in Dallas, TX.