- Marianne is an oil painter. Her style is termed abstract impressionism.
- She boldly paints traditional subjects with a contemporary flair.
- Marianne has been the creative director of MG Painting & Design since 2006.
- Marianne is of French culture, her work is infused with a Mediterranean light.
- Craighead Green Gallery of the Dallas Design District has represented Marianne since 2012.
- She had several Solo Shows in DC and recently at Craighead Green Gallery in 2016.
- She has a large following in Dallas, DC, and in Europe.
- She currently works in her Dallas Deep Ellum Studio at the Continental Gin Building.
- Marianne earned her undergraduate degree at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Marianne earned her Master of Fine Arts at Parsons School of Art and Design in NYC.
- She has been teaching art to children and adults since 2000.
- Grew up in a multicultural, French-speaking home in Maryland ten minutes from DC.
- She currently lives with her husband, her two teenagers and her dog in Dallas, TX.
Graduate Certificate of Marketing, SMU 2015
Texas A & M Commerce, Dallas, TX, MS in Graphic Design 2005
Academy of Arts SF, CA/ Animation 1996
Parsons School ofArt & Design, NYC, Masters in Art 1994
McGill University, Montreal, Canada, B.A. 1987-1991
SOLO & GROUP EXHIBITIONS
Craighead Green Gallery- Dallas 2016 Solo Show
Craighead Green Gallery- Dallas 2015 Group Show
Craighead Green Gallery- Dallas 2014 Group Show
Craighead Green Gallery- Dallas 2013 Group Show
Craighead Green Gallery- Dallas 2012 New Texas Talent Exhibit
Gallery La Reuse - Washington, DC 2011 Solo Exhibit
Continental Gin Building- Dallas 2011 Solo Exhibit
Haley Henmann Gallery -Dallas 2010 Group Exhibit
Art Heist, EASL Dallas 2010 Group Exhibit
Mary Tomas Gallery- Dallas 2009 Group Exhibit
Handbach Gallery - Lenox, MA 2008 Group Exhibit
Susan Calloway Gallery - Washington,DC 2007 Solo Exhibit
Cerulean Gallery - Dallas, TX 2006 Group Exhibit
Found Antiques Gallery - Dallas, TX 2006 Group Exhibit
Gallery La Reuse - Washington, DC 1994 Solo Exhibit
LECTURES/ SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Booker T. Washington School for the Performing Arts 2015
Bishop Lynch 2015
Craft Guild of Dallas 2014
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
MG Painting and Design Owner 2003-2016
Art Festivals - Productions and Sales Art Director 2005- 2012
GroupArt Instruction for Adults - Dallas, Instructor 2000-2016
Dallas International School, taught art in French Art Teacher 2008-09
Square One Advertising Art Director2006
TracyLocke Advertising Art Director 2006
Corporate Id. Print and Web work: Designer 2006-2013
Creative Arts Center - Dallas, TX Art Teacher 2007- 12
SMU Department of Public Relations and Design: Designer 2004
SMU Internship 2004
Autodesk: 3-D Studio Max Demo, San Francisco Artist 1999
Museum Of Children's Art & Oakland Public Schools, CA Trained teachers 1994-97
Camp Chimney Corners - Beckett, Massachusetts Art Director 1994
Parsons School of Art and Design- NY Asst.Instructor1993-1994
Phillips Art Museum -DC Docent 1992
LANGUAGES English, French , Spanish.